Becky Henry, CPCC is an Author, Speaker and Coach educating health associations about eating disorders and helping families impacted by eating disorders. Becky became an “unwilling expert,” as she and her family went down that challenging road that is an eating disorder.
Services & Programs For Carers, health providers & communities:
- National Speaker educating health care professionals, students & families
- Individual Coaching via phone (for the family of person with the eating disorder)
- Coming soon! Retreats for the families impacted by eating disorders
- Tele-Class Group Coaching
- National Award Winning Author of Just Tell Her To Stop: Family Stories of Eating Disorders, Becky Henry is passionately committed to education about eating disorders and helping families reclaim joy. As Becky feels strongly about mental health parity, a portion of the book proceeds support the work of the Eating Disorders Coalition (EDC).
- Date Without ED (D.W.E.D) campaign giving families a tool for reclaiming joy. Opportunities for restaurants, treatment providers and others to sponsor events in which carers dine out and receive a kit to help them enjoy some time without discussion of the illness or their loved one with an eating disorder. They get to claim, “I Ate Without ED”.
In collaboration with Academy for Eating Disorders (AED) the Hope Network 1 Family/$1 Campaign is asking every family in the world impacted by eating disorders to donate $1 with the goal being reaching 1/2 of the 70 million families affected by these deadly illnesses to raise money for research scholarships. We will find answers to these deadly illnesses.
Becky Henry, CPCC (Certified Professional Co-Active Coach)
Connect with me here: