Verizon offers the latest technology for cell phones and fiber-optic cable TV and Internet access. The knowledgeable staff can help you decipher the difference between a smart phone and an iPad, and determine the best plans for your personal or business needs. This local Verizon store is located just south of I-394 across from the Ridgedale Shopping Center.
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 9am - 9pm; Sat, 9am - 8pm; Sun, 11am - 6pm
- Handicap Accessible: There are parking spots and a sloped ramp on the side walk
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Cell phones, Internet devices, fiber-optic cable
- Services: Gift certificates, Repair, Shipping
- Return policy: Items may be returned within 30 days with a possible restocking fee. iPads can be returned within 14 days.
- ATM: No
- Public restrooms: Yes
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: No
- Phone brands: Verizon wireless, Samsung, Blackberry, Casio, LG, Motorola, HP
- Providers supported: Verizon
- What questions should customers ask before purchasing a phone or a phone plan?: What do I need my phone for and what is the primary usage purpose?