The Center helps develop a successful and community in Minnetonka by providing many community-oriented services including pre-school, therapy, special needs, mental health and intervention. Children as young as 15 months are accepted into the pre-school and day programs. Other programs are designed for adolescents and teens and can be suited specifically to special needs. St. David's Center's mission is to build meaningful relationships aimed at nurturing development of children and families in the community.
- Fax: 952-939-9266
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 7am - 6pm; Sat, Sun, call for schedule options.
- Handicap Accessible: Building is fully handicap accessible.
- Founding Date: 1961
- Number of students: 2,000
- Public/Private: Private
- Financial aid: Yes
- Religious affiliation: None
- Accreditation/licenses: The National Association for the Education of Young Children
- Parking: Free lot
- Number of faculty: More than 900
- How engaged is the school with the community?: Over the past 50 years, St. David's Center has grown with the community and now serves more than 2,500 children of all abilities and their families each year through nearly 20 programs based onsite in Minnetonka or in the community.
- Montessori: No
- Age range: 16 months and up
- Uniforms: No
- Special education: Yes