The Ridgedale YMCA is a nonprofit organization dedicated to total mind and body wellness. Its mission is to help build strong children, families and communities. Membership includes use at any Y facility in the greater metropolitan region. The Ridgedale location is equipped with a full array of exercise machines, classes and a swimming pool.
- Fax: 952-544-4765
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 5am - 10pm; Sat, 7am - 10pm; Sun, 7am - 9pm
- Handicap Accessible: The sidewalk has a ramp.
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Discounts: Child, Group/family, Senior, Student
- Membership info: http://www.ymcatwincities.org/membership
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: Yes
- What's the best time of day to visit the gym?: "Any time is the right time to visit the gym. There are fewer people at the gym during the day and later in the evening."
- Features: Cardio (bicycle), Cardio (elliptical), Cardio (stair master), Cardio (tread mill), Jacuzzi, Sauna, Strength (free weights), Strength (machines), Swimming pool
- Services: Classes
- Classes/programs: Aerobics, Cycling, Martial arts, Pilates, Swimming, Yoga
- Restrictions: No alcohol, No pets, No smoking
- Number of lanes in the pool: 6
- Pool length: 25 yards
- Diving: Yes