Lone Spur Grill and Bar
Lone Spur Grill and Bar has been serving up a wide range of Tex-Mex and Southwestern inspired dishes since 1988. Located in the Cedar Hills shopping center, the restaurant is an unexpected step into the Southwest. It is reminiscent of an adobe home decorated with Texas flags and Cacti. Stop by for happy hour and try their special house margaritas and Texas bloody Marys. Try the xxx spicy version if you dare.
- Fax: 952-546-5211
- Hours: Bar hours: Mon - Sat, 11am - 1am; Sun, 11am - midnight. Restaurant hours: Sun - Thu, 11am - 10pm; Fri, Sat, 11am - 11pm.
- Handicap Accessible: Sidewalk has a ramp and the restaurant is all on one level.
- Founding Date: 1988
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Full bar, Tex-Mex Southwestern cuisine
- Food & dining options: Gluten-free, Vegetarian
- General services: Eat-in, Phone orders, Take-out
- Menu link: www.lonespurgrillandbar.com/lonespurmenus.htm
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: Yes
- Cuisine: American, Barbecue, Burgers, Mexican, Sandwiches, Southwestern, Tex-Mex
- Signature dishes: Beef brisket, Fajitas, Enchiladas, Texas Bloody Mary, Margarita
- What dish is most representative of the restaurant?: Fajitas
- Price level: $$
- Reservations: Accepted
- Number of tables: 35
- Features: Dinner, Group-friendly, Happy Hour, Lunch, Private Parties
- Atmosphere: Bar Scene, Fun
- Dress code: Casual