Faith Presbyterian Church of Minnetonka
Faith Presbyterian Church of Minnetonka is a friendly, welcoming congregation with a focus on community service, both local and worldwide, as well as on family. One of the goals of the congregation is to enhance and improve the local community. The church can be rented for special events such as weddings. There is a wedding planner on premises and a commercial kitchen with catering available. Parents with young children can take advantage of "Parent's Morning Out", a preschool-like program on Wednesday mornings during the school year as well as various "Parent's Night Out" throughout the year. The church has a playground and a cemetery on its grounds.
- Fax: 952-939-6030
- Hours: Office hours: Mon - Thu, 8am - 4pm; Fri, 8am - noon Celebration Service: Sun, 10am Education hour: Sun, 9am
- Handicap Accessible: There are ramps at the entrances and an elevator in the building. The restrooms are handicapped accessible.
- Parking: Free lot
- Denomination: Presbyterian
- Services: Child care, Choir/music programs, Missionary programs, Study groups, Youth programs
- Recreational facilities: Yes