Enercise is a gym facility for kids and their families. Opened in 2010 by Minnetonka mom Judi Shink, the gym is a versatile space where kids can have fun and learn how to keep themselves fit for life. The gym offers a wide range of membership options from a one-time day pass to monthly and yearly memberships. The gym's unique equipment is also a perfect fit for senior citizens and those finishing up physical therapy.
- Hours: Call for hours
- Handicap Accessible: The parking lot has handicapped spaces and the sidewalk has a ramp for access.
- Founding Date: 2010
- Payments accepted: Cash, MasterCard, Visa
- Discounts: Group/family, Volume/season
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: Yes
- What's the best time of day to visit the gym?: During the day when there are fewer people there
- Features: Cardio (bicycle), Strength (free weights), Strength (machines)
- Services: Classes, Personal training
- Classes/programs: Aerobics
- Restrictions: No alcohol, No outside food, No pets, No smoking