This Diary Queen, located near ball parks and walking paths, has been serving up soft-serve ice cream since the 1960s. In addition to all the Dairy Queen ice cream favorites, it offers a few food items, such as hot dogs and other sandwiches. Since there is no inside seating, this Dairy Queen is open only during the warmer months of the year and is closed from November 1 to March 1.
- Hours: March through October: Daily, 11am - 10pm. November through February: Closed.
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Food & dining options: Gluten-free, Vegetarian
- General services: Eat-in, Phone orders, Take-out
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot, On-street: free
- What makes this community special?: It has a real small town atmosphere.
- Cuisine: American, Dessert / Ice Cream, Fast Food
- What dish is most representative of the restaurant?: Blizzard
- Price level: $
- Reservations: Not accepted
- Number of tables: 4
- Features: Dinner, Group-friendly, Lunch, Outdoor seating
- Atmosphere: Fun
- Dress code: Casual