Burger King is located at the intersection of Highway 7 and County Road 101, about 2 miles west of Interstate 494. Featuring its famous flame-broiled burgers, BK now also serves breakfast items such as scrambled eggs, pancakes, hash browns and breakfast sandwiches. Burger King also offers a value menu with a variety of items available for $1 to $2.
- Hours: Dining room: Mon - Sat, 6am - 10pm; Sun, 7am - 10pm. Drive-through: Mon - Thu, 6am - 12am; Fri - Sat, 6am - 2am; Sun, 7am - 12am.
- Handicap Accessible: Restaurant is on the same level as the parking lot. Bathrooms are accessible.
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Discover, EBT/Food Stamps, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Hamburgers, chicken sandwiches, fries, breakfast menu, desserts, salads
- General services: Eat-in, Take-out
- Menu link: www.bk.com/en/us/menu-nutrition/category6/menu-item69/inde…
- Specialties: Whopper, Steakhouse XT Burger
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: No
- Cuisine: American, Burgers, Fast Food
- Signature dishes: Whopper
- What dish is most representative of the restaurant?: Whopper
- Price level: $
- Reservations: Not accepted
- Number of tables: 34
- Features: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch
- Dress code: Casual