The annual family-friendly trip through the "haunted" museum and trolley ride down the spooky trail takes place from 6 p.m. to 9 p.m. Friday and Saturday.
This year is the 75th anniversary of Orson Welles broadcast based on H. G. Wells's novel The War of the Worlds. Recent Ivey lifetime achievement winner Jeffrey Hatcher, Don Stolz, Don Shelby, Mark Benninghoffen and others will present a stage show in the parking lot next to the museum.
There will also be kid-friendly food and snacks available for sale during the event.
The event is the annual fundraiser for the Excelsior-Lake Minnetonka Historical Society. Tickets are $7 for adults and $5 for children age 10 and younger. Tickets can be purchased at the door.
Other options for this weekend:
- Open Houses in Minnetonka This Week
- Homes for Sale in Minnetonka
- 4 Reasons to Slow Down This Weekend
- What's Playing at the Movies?
- Best Places to Go Trick-or-Treating in the Twin Cities
- Haunted Houses in the Twin Cities
- Pumpkin Patches in the Twin Cities
- Post Your Halloween Photos
- Free Admission For Costumed Children at the Science Museum