WORKSHOP TO EDUCATE INDIVIDUALS ON SOCIAL SECURITY
A New Generation of Retirees Prepares to Collect Benefits
Lyle Gerhardson, Certified Public Accountant, is hosting an educational workshop titled "Savvy Social Security Planning: What Individuals Need to Know to Maximize Retirement Income" for Wednesday, January 16th 2013 from 5:30pm – 6:30pm. Seating is limited and reservations are required.
Maximizing the benefits of the Social Security program will be the principle focus of the seminar. Outlining different strategies and circumstances, the seminar will instruct individuals and couples on how to increase their Social Security income.
This seminar will provide answers to the following questions:
- Will Social Security be there for me?
- How much can I expect to receive?
- When should I apply for Social Security?
- How can I maximize my benefits?
- Will Social Security be enough to live on in retirement?
To help individuals better understand the Social Security system, this workshop will cover:
- 5 factors to consider when deciding when to apply for benefits
- When it makes sense to delay benefits -- and when it does not
- Why you should always check your earnings record for accuracy
- How to estimate your benefits
- How to coordinate benefits with your spouse
- How to minimize taxes on Social Security benefits
- How to coordinate Social Security with your other sources of retirement income
Individuals may reserve space by calling Lyle or Rory at 763-544-0850 or by email to Rory@gwcpas.net
Location: 9800 Shelard Parkway, Plymouth, MN 55441
Gerhardson, Warner, & Wehmhoff CPAs is a full-service tax accounting firm committed to helping individuals and businesses with tax preparation, tax planning, and accounting. Securities offered through 1st Global Capital Corp., Member FINRA / SIPC. Investment Advisory Services offered through 1st Global Advisors, Inc.