Banks: Most banks are closed on Tuesday. On Monday, some may be closed and some may be open fewer hours. You should check with your particular branch.
Businesses: Some businesses could choose to close Monday and Tuesday. Call ahead before heading out to shop.
• Target: Monday, Dec. 31: 8 a.m. to 9 p.m; Tuesday, Jan. 1: 8 a.m. to 10 p.m.
• Best Buy: Monday, Dec. 31: 10 a.m. to 7 p.m.; Closed New Year's Day
City offices: Minnetonka City Hall will be open from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Monday, and closed Tuesday.
Fire: Firefighters will be working on Monday and Tuesday.
• Cub Foods: 24 hours both days
• Whole Foods: 8 a.m. to 10 p.m. both days
Library: The Minnetonka Library will be open from 12-8 p.m. on Monday and Ridgedale Library will be open from 10 a.m. to 9 p.m. Monday. Both will be closed Tuesday. The libraries will maintain the regular schedule the remainder of the week.
Liquor (call your local store for details)
• Big Top Liquors: Monday, Dec. 31: 8 a.m. to 10 p.m; Tuesday, Jan. 1: 8 a.m. to 8 p.m.
• Pairings Food & Wine Market: Monday, Dec. 31: regular hours (open until 9 p.m.); Tuesday, Jan. 1: Closed
Mall: Ridgedale Center will be open from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. Monday and Tuesday.
Police: Police officers will be on duty Monday and Tuesday.