Free Food. Come and Get It!
Any night of the week, there's a place in or around Minnetonka where your kids eat free. You're welcome...
So it's a Monday night in Minnetonka and you don't want to cook dinner. You also don't want to shell out a small fortune for fancy restaurant macaroni and cheese (which we all know the kids won't eat anyway). Problem solved. In our first Patch Playdate column, we've scoured the Minnetonka area for places where kids eat free. There is one for every night of the week! And go ahead, use your savings one that glass of wine. We won't judge.
- At Woody's kids eat free all day and night, 1 child meal per adult entrée. Click here for the kid's menu.
- Check out Broadway Bar & Pizza where kids 10 and younger can enjoy the pizza buffet free starting at 5pm.
- Champp's Minnetonka serves up two free kid's meals per adult entrée. Offer is valid every Tuesday from 5 p.m. - 9 p.m. for children 12 and under. Click here for the kid's menu.
- At Ridgedale Macy's Lakeshore Grill kids eat free on Tuesdays after 4 p.m. with an adult entrée purchase.
- At Byerly's Minnesota Grill, kids 10 and under eat free all day long.
- At Country Kitchen, you'll get two free kids meals per paid adult meal between 4 p.m. - 9 p.m. For kids 10 years old or younger. Click here for the kids menu. Offer valid at the New Hope location just east of Highway 169.
- Head to Cici's pizza where kids 3 and under eat free from the pizza, pasta, salad and desert buffet all day! Cici's has so many varieties of pizza that the kids don't even have to agree in what kind to get! Click here for menu and directions.
- Perkins is the place! Kids eat free and meals include a crazy cookie! That's half sugar, half chocolate chip for you Perkins rookies.
- At Lone Spur Grill kids 12 and under eat free all day long. This is the place to enjoy classic tex-mex fare like enchiladas and fajitas. Giddyup!
- Try Roberts Restaurant where kids 12 and under eat free with paid adult meal after 4 p.m. Roberts Restaurant is located on Highway 55 in Medina, Minn.
- Head north to D'Amico and Sons in Wayzata or south to their Eden Prairie location. Kids 12 and younger eat free after 2pm. One adult purchase required per free child's meal.