Facebook and Twitter were alive with pushback Monday afternoon after a supposed "yoga pants ban" at Minnetonka High School.
Since then, people around the nation have taken notice.
The school district explained there was no "ban" on tight-fitting pants, instead a call for modesty. Here's the letter from the principal.
What do you think? Tell us in the comments below.
See More on Patch
- 'I Suddenly Became the Principal Who Wants to Ban Yoga Pants': Dave Adney in Star Tribune
- Top 9 Most Popular Minnetonka Patch Articles in March
- Minnetonka High School Principal Dave Adney Announces Resignation
- Minnetonka iPad Project Expands to All Students Grades 8-11
- Watch These Clips of ‘Hopkins’ Students Misbehaving, Tell Us How You’d Handle It